Saturday 30 November 2013

Quarmby's Deli, Flapjack Nation and an announcement

I am sorry it has all been a bit quiet on here over the last few weeks.  There is a good reason!  
As you know I have been working on my Oven Ready Project over the last 18 months.  I have spent the last couple of months putting everything in place to self publish the first of what will be four small books!  
I have moved the project to a new home here.  The book launches on December 11th with an event in Leeds and will be on sale on the night and online.  A few more details to sort but I am nearly ready.

I also wanted to share some of the fantastic clients I have been working with over the past few months.

These shots were produced for Quarmby's Deli ahead of their launch last month.
These shots were created for the wonderful Flapjack Nation in Wales.
This was great fun and all done remotely!  Hopefully one day soon I will get to meet the lovely 
Lucy in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment