Saturday 2 March 2013

Who says you shouldn't play with your food...



Felt and baking results in this! 

I have been working on a series of shoots recently which have called upon my weird and varied crafting skills (all will be revealed soon).  This awakened my dormant inner crafter and I have been itching to shoot a little set for myself.  This is the result.  Baking, felt, a Sesame Street style letter of the day and a sad felt cloud when all the cookies were gone.  What more could you ask for, well other than a bigger batch of cookies!

This will not be the last of fun with felt I am certain.

P.S. I can't take credit for making the amazing tiffin in these shots.  That is the divine Stem Ginger Tiffin made by That Old Chestnut who will soon be the proud owners of this banner.





2 comments:

  1. Had to look up "tiffin" but if you put chocolate and ginger together in any shape or form it is delightful as are your photos. I'll have to find a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Chocolate and ginger is always a winner in my book too. Tiffin is one of our family favourites and very much worth hunting down a recipe. Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete